Saturday, October 1, 2016

POST-OPERATIVE WOUND COMPLICATIONS




                                         

                                   POST-OPERATIVE WOUND COMPLICATIONS
Dear Viewers,
          Greetings from “Surgical Educator”.

          Today I have uploaded a video on “POST-OPERATIVE WOUND COMPLICATIONS”. I have discussed about seroma,hematoma,wound infection,wound dehiscence,entero-cutaneous fistula and necrotizing fasciitis- about which all surgeon’s must have a working knowledge. I have restricted my discussion to the essential minimum an undergraduate medical student must know. You can watch all my surgical teaching video casts in the following link:

Surgicaleducator.blogspot.com

Thank you for your support.

            

                  

3 comments:

  1. Nice one,simple for understanding by undergraduate!Dr.Rajasekar,majarda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one,simple for understanding by undergraduate!Dr.Rajasekar,majarda

    ReplyDelete