Tuesday, November 29, 2016

NEONATAL BILIOUS VOMITING- Part 1&2



                  

NEONATAL BILIOUS VOMITING- PART 1 & 2


Dear Viewers,
          Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
          Today I have uploaded two videos on “Neonatal bilious Vomiting- Part 1 & 2. In this episode, I talked about various congenital causes for bowel obstruction in neonatal babies that also cause bilious vomiting. Since there are many causes, I have created two videos to cover everything. In Part1, I talked about duodenal atresia, annular pancreas, malrotation, jejunal & ileal atresia and necrotising enterocolitis. In Part2, I talked about Hirschsprung’s disease, meconium ileus, meconium plug, small left colon syndrome and meconium peritonitis. I request you to watch both videos together and I hope you will enjoy them. You can watch all my surgical teaching video casts in the following links:
Surgicaleducator.blogspot.com
Youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator


Thank you for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment