Monday, April 3, 2017

NEWSLETTER FOR “SURGICAL EDUCATOR” CHANNEL LAUNCH



NEWSLETTER FOR “SURGICAL EDUCATOR” CHANNEL LAUNCH


Dear Viewers,
          Greetings from “Surgical Educator”


         You all aware that I launched this educational channel “Surgical Educator” last year. This channel is definitely growing slowly but steadily. So far, it has crossed 67Ks views and 2.13Ks subscriptions. Primarily I launched this channel mainly for the students of my institution- Melaka Manipal Medical College, Melaka, Malaysia. But viewers from India and US have already outnumbered the viewers from Malaysia. I am happy to note that the channel has got many international viewers and global presence. To promote the channel further, today I am launching an online Newsletter which will guide you, how to utilise the channel effectively. I will be posting it in many Social Medias and I am sharing it with you in the following link:

 <iframe width="512px" height="384px" src="https://www.yumpu.com/en/embed/view/B5Ytvqi1arPoCsKj" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>


No comments:

Post a Comment