Saturday, July 8, 2017

BENIGN BREAST DISEASES



     BENIGN BREAST DISEASES

Dear Viewers,

          Greetings from “Surgical Educator”

          In this episode, I have talked about various benign breast diseases. 80% of breast pathologies are benign. I have talked about the salient features of ANDI- fibrocystic disease, fibroadenoma, phyllodes disease, duct ectasia, ductal papilloma, fat necrosis, galactocele, mastitis, breast abscess and Mondor’s disease. At the end of the video, I have given an EMQ- Extended Matching Question of Benign Breast Diseases and I request my viewers to solve this after watching the video carefully. I have given the answer key in the comment section. Hope you will enjoy the video. You can watch the video in the following links:

youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator
surgicaleducator.blogspot.com

Thank you for watching the video.







No comments:

Post a Comment