Saturday, August 18, 2018

DYSPHAGIA- INTRODUCTION



DYSPHAGIA- INTRODUCTION


Dear Viewers,
·        Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
·        Today I am going to start a new series of videos on DYSPHAGIA.
·        In today’s episode I have talked about the introduction to dysphagia covering the surgical anatomy, physiology of deglutition, causes for dysphagia, symptoms, signs, investigations and diagnostic algorithm.
·        In the subsequent slides, I will discuss about all important causes of dysphagia one by one.
·        I hope this series of videos will be very useful to you and you will enjoy them.
·        You can watch all my Surgical teaching videos in the following links:
·        surgicaleducator.blogspot.com   youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator
·        Thank you for watching the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment