Tuesday, June 4, 2019

THANK YOU FOR HALF A MILLION VIEWS-500Ks- & 13Ks SUBSCRIPTIONS


 Dear Viewers,
• Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
• I am extremely happy to inform you that the YouTube channel “Surgical Educator” has crossed the milestone of half a million views and 13Ks subscriptions recently
• I am immensely grateful to all my viewers who are instrumental for the achievement of this feat.
• I started this channel in 2016, primarily to the students of my institution- Melaka Manipal Medical College, Melaka, Malaysia.
• Since YouTube is an international platform, today I have viewers from all over the world - India, USA, Malaysia, UK and Pakistan are the top five countries in the list.
• Initially I was struggling to get views- hardly it was 10 to 50 views per day from all over the world. But I keep on uploading videos every week and today I am getting an average views of 1000 per day.
• If I can increase the views from 50 to 1000 per day, I am very confident that I can double or even triple the viewership in the years to come.
• I humbly request all my viewers to help me in this mission of reaching out to as many medical students as possible with quality surgical teaching videos, by actively sharing these videos with your friends and in the social medias.
• Thank you for your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment