Tuesday, June 9, 2020

ISCHEMIC LIMB-ACUTE & CHRONIC - Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Live Online Class

ISCHEMIC LIMB-ACUTE & CHRONIC - Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Live Online Class #surgicaleducator #ischemiclimb #usmle #babysurgeon #surgicaltutor#casebasedteaching #onlineteaching Subscription Link: http://youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator... • Dear Viewers, • Greetings from “Surgical Educator” • Today I have uploaded a video on Limb Ischemia- Acute & Chronic- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Online Teaching • I have discussed four case scenarios that cause Thyroid Swellings . This is my actual online class with my students. • I hope the video will be very useful and you will enjoy it. • You can watch all my surgical teaching videos in the following link: • youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator • Thank you for watching the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment