Saturday, January 28, 2017

GENERAL SURGERY BOOKS FOR MAKING OF SURGEONS


                    GENERAL SURGERY BOOKS FOR MAKING OF SURGEONS



Dear viewers,
         Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
         Because of the popular demand from the viewers of this channel, I have made a video exclusively on the recommended books for making of a general surgeon. I have included an exhaustive list of excellent current books available to become a knowledgeable and competent surgeon. I have included the books which I think are very useful to surgeons in all levels of training without any bias or prejudice. There may be some other good books also- but I feel this list is already very vast and all inclusive. I have included books on clinical surgery, text books, operative surgery books, Endoscopy& Laparoscopy books, problem oriented books, case scenario books, review books, OSCE books, MCQ books, Trauma Books, surgical critical care books, Algorithm and Mind map books. I have also included my teaching resources namely my teaching PPT slides in slide share and my teaching videos in YouTube for your perusal. I hope this video will be very useful to all those who want to become surgeons and those who have already become surgeons. You can watch the video in the following links:
Surgicaleducator.blogspot.com
Youtube.com/c/surgical educator
Thank you for watching the video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment