Saturday, February 4, 2017

LAPAROSCOPIC APPENDICECTOMY- OPERATIVE SURGERY

LAPAROSCOPIC APPENDICECTOMY- OPERATIVE SURGERY

Dear Viewers,
Greetings from “Surgical Educator"
In this episode I am talking about how to do Laparoscopic Appendicectomy. This is not the real surgery video, but I am discussing the theoretical aspect of the Laparoscopic Appendicectomy. I am discussing about the indications, positioning of patient & surgeon, port placement, creation of pneumoperitoneum and the sequential steps in doing Laparoscopic Appendicectomy. After watching this video, I recommend my viewers to watch the actual real Laparoscopic Appendicectomy surgery, which I have included at the end of this video as one of the end cards. In this way you can do a mental rehearsal of the various steps of the surgery before you are actually going to do it. You can watch the videos in the following Links:
Surgicaleducator.blogspot.com
Youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator

Thank you for watching the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment