Saturday, March 16, 2019

BLADDER CARCINOMA- HEMATURIA


BLADDER CARCINOMA- HEMATURIA


• Dear Viewers,
• Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
• Today I have uploaded a video on Bladder carcinoma.
• It is a disease of elderly patient.
• It has got a strong association with smoking and industrial chemicals.
• I have discussed the various causes for hematuria, epidemiology, etiology, pathology, clinical features, investigations and treatment of bladder Carcinoma.
• I have also included a mind map, a diagnostic algorithm and a treatment algorithm for Bladder Carcinoma
• I hope the video will be very useful and you will enjoy it.
• You can watch all my surgical teaching videos in the following links:
• surgicaleducator.blogspot.com   youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator
• Thank you for watching the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment