Wednesday, March 13, 2019

COLONOSCOPY- A PICTORIAL OVERVIEW

       

COLONOSCOPY- A PICTORIAL OVERVIEW



·        Dear viewers,
·        Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
·         This week I have uploaded a video on Colonoscopy- the Lower GI Endoscopy.
·        In this episode, I showed only the colonoscopic features of common pathologies in colon and rectum.
·        I restricted my talk to the essential minimum that an undergraduate medical student must know about the Colonoscopy.
·         I discussed about the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures you can do with the Colonoscopy.
·        I hope it would be interesting and very useful to all my viewers.
·        You can access this video in the following links:
·        surgicaleducator.blogspot.com     youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator
·        Thank you for watching the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment