Sunday, May 24, 2020

ACUTE ABDOMEN- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Live Online Class



ACUTE ABDOMEN- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Live Online Class
#surgicaleducator #acuteabdomen #usmle #babysurgeon #surgicaltutor#casebasedteaching #onlineteaching
Subscription Link:  http://youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator...

• Dear Viewers,
• Greetings from “Surgical Educator”
• Today I have uploaded a video on Acute Abdomen- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Online Teaching
• I have discussed seven case scenarios that cause Acute Abdomen. This is my actual online class with my students.
• I hope the video will be very useful and you will enjoy it.
• You can watch all my surgical teaching videos in the following link:
• youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator
• Thank you for watching the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment