Saturday, May 30, 2020

THYROID SWELLINGS- GOITER- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Live Online Class


THYROID SWELLINGS- GOITER- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Live Online Class#surgicaleducator #thyroidswllings #usmle #babysurgeon #surgicaltutor#casebasedteaching #onlineteachingSubscription Link: http://youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator...

• Dear Viewers,• Greetings from “Surgical Educator”• Today I have uploaded a video on Thyroid Swellings- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Online Teaching • I have discussed seven case scenarios that cause Thyroid Swellings . This is my actual online class with my students.• I hope the video will be very useful and you will enjoy it.• You can watch all my surgical teaching videos in the following link:• youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator• Thank you for watching the video.• Dear Viewers,• Greetings from “Surgical Educator”• Today I have uploaded a video on Thyroid Swellings- Problem Oriented Case Based Teaching- My Online Teaching • I have discussed seven case scenarios that cause Thyroid Swellings . This is my actual online class with my students.• I hope the video will be very useful and you will enjoy it.• You can watch all my surgical teaching videos in the following link:• youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator• Thank you for watching the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment