Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Surgeon's Musings- Thoughts to be shared



                                             A Surgeon's Musings- Thoughts to be shared



             A Surgeon’s Musings- Thoughts to be shared

Dear Viewers,

               Greetings from Surgical Educator.

1. You know I have launched the YouTube channel “Surgical Educator” mainly to teach surgery to UG medical students. However, I feel this channel should be useful to all those who are having an interest in Surgery.

2. I am creating and uploading quality videos on A. General surgery- Violet thumbnails B. Pediatric surgery- Green thumbnails C. Trauma Surgery- Red thumbnails and D. Few operative surgery.

3. In General surgery, I want to cover the entire UG curriculum. My plan is to create videos based on the 18 core clinical problems- which I have mentioned in all my introductory videos for each clinical problem.

4. So far, I have created and uploaded 26 videos- 6 on Scrotal Swellings, 5 on Groin Swellings, 3 on upper GI Hemorrhage, 2 on Trauma Surgery, 8 on Pediatric Surgery, 3 on Obstructive Jaundice and 1 trailer video.

5. I sincerely wish these videos to reach as many medical students as possible. I am happy to inform you that this channel has already crossed the landmark of 20,000 hits and 900 subscriptions with the support of viewers from all over the world. It is having a snowball effect- as the number of videos uploaded is increasing, corresponding to that, the number of viewers per day is also steadily increasing.

6. In all my videos, I try to maintain quality content to make it a highly valuable learning material. However, you know “To err is human”. So, if you find any unintentional error in my videos, kindly give your feedback in the YouTube comment box.

7. I also solicit all my viewers to give your valuable suggestions to improve the channel “Surgical Educator” to the next level.

8. I need feedback regarding the topics covered, length of the videos, quality of the video & audio, my language & voice clarity and the overall usefulness of these videos.

9. You can watch all my surgical teaching video casts in the following links.
   Surgicaleducator.blogspot.com
   Youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator
   Google.com/+surgicaleducator
   Pinterest.com/drbselvaraj

10. I promise to create and upload quality surgical teaching videos consistently. Thank you for your support.
     
       
         


                

No comments:

Post a Comment