Tuesday, August 16, 2016

UPPER GI ENDOSCOPY- A Pictorial Overview




                                   UPPER GI ENDOSCOPY- A Pictorial Overview


                             

Dear viewers, this week I have uploaded a video on Upper GI endoscopy. In this episode, I showed only the endoscopic features of common pathologies in esophagus, stomach and duodenum. I restricted my talk to the essential minimum that an undergraduate medical students must know about the upper GI endoscopy. I discussed about the diagnostic and therapeutic procedures you can do with the upper GI endoscopy. I hope it will be interesting and very useful to all my viewers. You can access this video in the following link: Youtube.com/c/surgicaleducator also.



                   

    Hope you enjoyed the video. Please stay logged in to watch two more videos on Upper GI hemorrhage.

No comments:

Post a Comment