Saturday, August 20, 2016

BILIARY ATRESIA/ Obstructive Jaundice/ Pediatric Surgery




                                BILIARY ATRESIA/ Obstructive Jaundice/ Pediatric Surgery


                                     


Dear Viewers,
                Greetings from “ Surgical Educator”
                Today I have uploaded a video on one of the congenital causes for obstructive jaundice- Biliary Atresia. In this episode, I am discussing about the etiology, types, clinical features, investigations, treatment and surgical outcome of Biliary Atresia. I hope you will enjoy the video. You can watch all my surgical teaching video casts in the following link: surgicaleducator.blogspot.com.

       
      

       thanks for watching this video. I hope you enjoyed it. Kindly post your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment