Tuesday, August 16, 2016

FEMORAL HERNIA- Groin Swelling



                                            FEMORAL HERNIA- Groin Swelling 


                       


Femoral hernia is the third most common hernia after inguinal and incisional hernias. The swelling in the groin will be below and lateral to pubic tubercle. It is more common in females and more prone to strangulation also. In this episode I discussed the etiology, special types, clinical features, treatment and post op complications in detail. I used algorithm and mindmap to reinforce the knowledge.


         

     Thanks for watching this video. Stay logged in and watch two more videos on Groin Swellings.

1 comment:

  1. Good Evening sir My Names is Babangida Dalhatu from Nigeria in Bauchi State I'm suffering from Harnia I need your help with this matter pls sir this my Phone number 07064441615 Thanks u

    ReplyDelete